Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rush Limbaugh: "I Hope He Fails!"

One day after the peaceful transition of power, highlighted by the inauguration on the Washington Mall, I heard that Rush Limbaugh say that he cannot wish for the success of the Obama administration.

Stroking himself on the radio today, he said he could express his feelings in only 4 words:

"I HOPE HE FAILS!"

I have tried to make sense of such an idiotic, volatile statement. I know, I'm not supposed to be able to wrap my mind around it. I know, it's meant to incite an angry response. It's impossible to remain rational after that comment.

Nonetheless, let's play this out.

So, here is a short list of what little ol' Rush is actually hoping for.

Rush hopes for:

more foreclosures
more unemployment
more uninsured
more illiteracy
more HIV/AIDS
more bridges to fall
more roads to crumble
more oil to be burned
more taxes on the middle class
more polluted air
less potable drinking water
more banks to fail
zero American car companies

Rush wants:

more dead in Iraq
failure to capture bin Laden
worse relations with our allies
another terrorist attack on U.S. soil
more wars on more fronts
no negotiated treaties
Iran to attack someone somewhere
North Korea to test more bombs

Rush truly desires:

American soldiers to be tortured


I wish I had the power to tell Rush Limbaugh just 2 little words:

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

4 comments:

  1. I just happened to catch this on the news. Sad ol' Rush is angry becuase his kind are no longer relevant. His retoric matters no more to the new America. The days of bigotted mind sets are of old and should die off with the rest of those who promoted such hatred in hidtory. He's done. Obama is what we (80% of Americans) want amd willhave. I believe in Obamas new America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops,didn't spell check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't get it. We do not want Obama's policies to succeed! If Obama sees the light and changes his views, I will be for Obama until then I will be the loyal opposition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, I do get it very well. You're out to undermine any progress that might be made under Obama. Wake up. It's a new day!

    ReplyDelete

Click in the box to begin.